Saturday, February 18, 2012

The begining of Good Health.

Hi everyone. Today I would like to start write this blog for share the information about the healthy. Right now I am 33 years old and my body to fat and my weight is 80 kilogram. I tall 160 centimeters. I am Thai guy. That's my background. 

On December 2011 I got the special coupon from PAOLO Memorial Hospital Thailand for health check. So I go to check with that program. 

The results health check at this time it make me to change the live style. because I have the result as below.

Triglyceride around 180
Cholesterol =  293
LDL = 210
HDL = 43
GGT (Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase) = 110 

For another is normal.

The doctor he saw the result and he advise me to check GI again because I have GGT more than standard ( standard must GGT < 40 ) so when I meet the doctor's GI. He said I have Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease . When I hear like that I so worry because I don't know about the effect and I never know before. But the doctor so cute he can explain the root and how to protect. For my case the doctor confirm me can be disappear but I must change the life style. 

The doctor suggestion me to don't touch/eat for food fry ,Reduce the carbohydrate, increasing the fruit and vegetable and must do as below.

  1. can't eat Cookies.
  2. can't eat Ice cream.
  3. can't eat Coffee.
  4. Reduce the food with pork/beef.
  5. don't eat the food sweet / salty /fry.
  6. must exercise 15 minute per day.
  7. drink soy milk.
The doctor remedy by SIMVASTATIN 20MG. and Vitamin E 800 UI.


Today is Feb'18  2012 around 2 month ago for diet. my weight lose 5 Kilogram. I change my life style. I do as the suggestion's doctor. at the first time it so hard to do because I eat fruit salad almost. when I hungry, I will drink the soy milk and fruit. I don't eat the food fry. Don't eat the snack. Next month I have appointment with doctor to check again. I will let you know for the result. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes